Welcome to 4th edition of
GreenWin international Conferences & matchmaking event
Green Chemistry and White Biotechnology: From Innovation to Business
The purpose of the conferences is to take stock of the innovative technology used to boost activities in the fields of green chemistry and white biotechnology around the world, to share knowledge and encourage the creation of new R&D projects involving the academic world, research centres and industrial players in the sector at regional and international scale.
We invite you to attend the 2-day Conferences and take advantage of B2B meetings and workshop sessions aimed at promoting the emergence of new project ideas. Join us and find out new collaboration opportunities and funding, meet new partners and explore innovative technologies, ideas and concepts in the passionate field of sustainable chemistry.
More info and booking : https://greenwin2018.b2match.io/
Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Auditoires SUD18 - Croix du Sud
Avenue Théodore Schwann
Parking Sainte Barbe
- Sessions dedicated to strategy policy, innovative technologies, investment and market related to green chemistry and white biotechnology
- Latest trends in green chemistry and white biotechnology through circular economy and industry 4.0 visions
- B2B pre-scheduled meetings to foster effective networking
- R&D collaborations at stake
- International networking with new potential partners from France, Germany, Luxembourg, Canada…